Tut Unlock Apps Max Chất cân FB quét Mới Nhất tháng 11 - Star Gấu IT

Bước 1: Tải Phần Mềm Hola
Bước 2: Fake IP canada- NN us VÀ ĐỢI 15p NICK TỰ NHẢ 
Bước 3 :Vào link : https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/logout?id=313733425335072
Bước 4 : Úp CMND đã chuẩn bị Lên Và Chờ Case Về Rồi Rep :
  Hi friend facebook team!
I think my account was confused with someone else, which prevented me from signing into my account, I hope you can reconsider this. I have all my own government-issued information and documents related to my account:
Full name: Nguyen Trong Vy
Date of birth: 01-01-1992
Location: Nam Da Commune, Krong No District, Dak Nong Province
[email: Stikdz@gmail.com]
 - Please look forward to reviewing the information that I gave you and Activation is account for me. Thank you facebook, Help me!
Nhớ Đăng Ký Theo Dõi Blog Mình Để xem các tin mới nhất nhé . Thân ! Nguyễn Trọng Vỹ

2 Nhận xét

  1. Blogspot còn sơ sài v: cố gắng phát triển thêm nhé :)
    Rảnh qua blogs tôi chơi
    leminhut.blogspot.com

    Trả lờiXóa
Mới hơn Cũ hơn